- Whether you are a startup or a big enterprise, OneByte’s team works will work with you to explore, define, and validate your product concept
- Bringing together all the stakeholders to brainstorm, ideate, and define project objectives, requirements, and expected outcomes in advance to avoid any discrepancies at later stages
- A product discovery workflow can consist of these three steps:
- Collect as many ideas as possible. These ideas could come from any stakeholder, anywhere, anytime.
- Do your homework and vet the idea bank to validate the most promising ideas or discard others. Collect your findings in a single discovery document.
- Prioritize which idea is more lucrative and holds the most potential, and has the strongest pitch.