OneByte has an exciting opportunity for an HL7 Interface Implementation Engineer. The HL7 Interface Implementation Engineer will be responsible for all planning, technical, communication, documentation, maintenance tasks associated with the implementation of HL7 and other system interfaces, and interaction with internal and external teams throughout multiple phases of the project.
- Responsible for implementation and Go-Live.
- Interact with clients to understand integration needs, and provide required interface.
- Analyze and document customer requirements and business workflow for integration implemented.
- Test and validate implemented interfaces based on customer requirements.
- Assist sales team in explaining interface mechanisms and details to the clients on presale conference calls.
- Maintain and support existing interfaces.
- Assist clients to setup network interface through necessary ports, ip addresses, VPN, etc. configurations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C#, VB, etc.
- In depth understanding, working knowledge, and experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 and above.
- Working knowledge of MSSQL databases
- Working knowledge of networks and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of networking principles.
- Ability to communicate well with management, users and vendors, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Be a team leader to assist other developers with technical solutions and guidance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and self-direction.