In this role you will:
- Design Multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS & GCP preferred) that is secure, scalable, developer-friendly, and highly available.
- Handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux/Windows based systems.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 4+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS or GCP infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a python development role to develop utility functions, DevOps focused.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT
- Working knowledge of Cloud native technologies, Containerization (Docker), and Container Orchestration (ECS or EKS)
- Must have Infrastructure Automation experience with Terraform / Cloud Formation.
- Experience with data pipelines and data warehousing.
- Experience in the design, maintenance and management of ELK stacks.
- Ability to use python, Node.js cloud SDKs i.e. boto3 for using AWS services API.
- Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, networking, and security best practices.
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity compliance standards such as SOC2, HIPAA, CIS Benchmarks
- Familiarity with common web services, technologies, architectures, and related practices to make them reliable
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Provident Fund
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Work from home days
- Lunch facility within office
- Travel allowance
- Company equipment (laptop, internet device, screens etc)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume!