In this role you will:
- Evaluate business processes, eliciting, analysing, elaborating, and specifying software requirements including functional, quality, usability, and other non-functional requirements
- Interact with subject matter experts, product owners, stakeholders, and other requirements providers to elicit and clarify business requirements
- Write down user stories, define acceptance criteria and participate in all development phases.
- Conduct User Interface (UI) analysis with the team to validate solution accuracy.
- Carry out periodic quality checks and Performing user acceptance testing.
- Facilitate project teams during impact analysis for software change requests.
- Understands agile reporting and metrics as well as scrum principles, and practices.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters in quantitative disciplines like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- IT healthcare domain knowledge/experience will be preferable
- Understanding of Web API, XML, JSON, and any integration or interoperability framework.
- Good hands-on in business analytics, project management tools, and frameworks such as JIRA, Cucumber etc.
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in using wireframing/mock-up tools
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Provident Fund
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Work from home days
- Lunch facility within office
- Travel allowance
- Company equipment (laptop, internet device, screens etc)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume!