In this role you will:
- Build applications with object-oriented concepts and using design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Write Unit and integration test cases
- Design and Implement infrastructure for cloud based applications
- Write highly scalable and quality microservices
- Participate in multiple software development processes including Coding, Testing, De-bugging & Documentation.
- Work on new initiatives and support existing content applications.
- Rewrite existing services on the latest technology stack and add new functionality to it.
- Perform Application & System Performance tuning and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Write reusable libraries and CLI based applications
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as a backend .NET engineer
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core, Elastic Search, AWS, Docker and SQL
- Proficient in C#
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of serverless and stateless architectures
- Knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Provident Fund
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Work from home days
- Lunch facility within office
- Travel allowance
- Company equipment (laptop, internet device, screens etc)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume!