iOS Software Engineer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop native iOS client functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment
- Create code testable through automation
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Design and build mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Ensure the quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Publish application on App Store.
- Maintain the code and atomization of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related degree.
- 2-3 years of software development experience; experience designing and building mobile applications on iOS using XCode; including the deployment of application in the app store
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines