In this role you will:
- Build a world class security program for a Health-tech SaaS product
- Work with the development team to do secure code reviews, secure CI/CD pipelines (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc)
- Build secure infrastructure, run penetration testing and security scannings
- Understand the AWS security landscape & deploy controls to prevent, detect and respond to those security threats.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of DevOps or Infrastructure development experience
- 2+ years of cloud security experience
- 1+ years of network security experience
- AWS Pro certifications – Solutions Architect Professional or DevOps Engineer Professional would be preferred
- Nice to have AWS Specialty certifications – AWS Security Specialty or AWS Advanced Networking Specialty
- Security industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CASP, CEH, GCIH, GIAC, Security+ or similar would be appreciated
- Knowledge about engineering fundamentals and architecture, including working with Git, CI/CD practices, algorithms and data structures, diagramming and systems design.
- An understanding of application deployment patterns and best practices
- Infrastructure automation experience via famous tools such as AWS Cloudformation, Terraform.
- Cloud security knowledge (AWS, GCP) with a focus on IAM, vulnerability management, threat modelling and networking
- Experience with setting up BGP or statically routed IPSec tunnels between on-prem and cloud environments.
- Understanding and use of cloud security and software security standards and best practices such as CIS, OWASP, BSIMM, NIST.
- Knowledge of common authentication technologies including OAuth, SAML, mTLS, OTP/TOTP.
- Experience with standard web application security tools such as Nessus, BurpSuite, Snyk etc.
- Experience with AWS Config, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, X-Ray and EventBridge on a multi account/multi region deployment to enhance and automate observability.
- Experience with creating/deploying automated tests throughout the CI/CD pipeline (static analysis, vulnerability analysis, Unit, Functional, Regression, Integration, Load/Performance, cross-browser testing
- Experience with AWS Security portfolio of services such as Secret Manager, AWS KMS, AWS Macie, Amazon Inspector, AWS WAF, AWS Shield and AWS GuardDuty.
- Experience configuring and integrating external identity providers such as Microsoft Active Directory with AWS SSO in a multi account / multi region deployment.
- Experience with AWS Service Catalogue and deployment of self-service products / Account Factory for creation of multiple AWS accounts and standard product deployments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to work with a range of Canvanauts from different backgrounds, with different expertise, and with different professional and personal needs.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Provident Fund
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Work from home days
- Lunch facility within office
- Travel allowance
- Company equipment (laptop, internet device, screens etc)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume!