Experience: Minimum 3 years in building and maintaining AWS or GCP infrastructure, and at least 2 years of experience in a python development role to develop utility functions, DevOps focused.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors in CS/SE/IT
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Design Multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS & GCP preferred) that is secure, scalable, developer-friendly, and highly available.
– Handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers.
– Administer and troubleshoot Linux/Windows-based systems.
– Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
– Responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services.
– At least 3 years of experience building and maintaining AWS or GCP infrastructure.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a python development role to develop utility functions, DevOps focused.
– Working knowledge of Cloud-native technologies, Containerization (Docker), and Container Orchestration (ECS or EKS)
– Must have Infrastructure Automation experience with Terraform / Cloud Formation.
– Experience with data pipelines and data warehousing.
– Experience in the design, maintenance, and management of ELK stacks.
– Ability to use python, Node.js cloud SDKs i.e. boto3 for using AWS services API.
– Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, networking, and security best practices.
– Familiarity with Cybersecurity compliance standards such as SOC2, HIPAA, CIS Benchmarks
– Familiarity with common web services, technologies, architectures, and related practices to make them reliable.